PASYECHKO NADIYA VASYLIVNA
DSc, Medicine (Histology, Cytology and Embryology), Bogomolets National Medical University, Kyiv, 1996.
DSc thesis: Intestine Morphology in Burn Disease and after Enterosorbentical Correction.
PhD, Medicine (Histology and Embryology), Bogomolets Medical Institute, Kyiv, 1988.
PhD thesis: Morphogenesis of Destructive and Regenerative Processes of the Small Intestinal Mucosa in Severe Burns and Use of Antioxidants.
MD (Ggeneral Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, Ternopil State Medical Institute, Ukraine, 1985.
RESEARCH INTEREST AND EXPERIENCE
- current methods of diagnosis and treatment of diabetes mellitus and its complications;
- current methods of diagnosis and treatment of hypothyroidism, autoimmune thyroiditis, diffuse toxic goiter;
- peculiarities of endocrine diseases in pregnant women and patients of different age groups.
- European Society of Endocrinology;
- European Association of the Study of Diabetes;
- European Thyroid Association;
- Editorial Board Member of the Scientific Journal «International Journal of Endocrinology» (Ukraine).